Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another New QP


I made this QP a few days ago. I thought it would be interesting to add some "Sparkle" to a page for a change.

It snowed here in Sunny California that's now so "sunny" right now! *Smile* It was beautiful of course, but was gone by the morning. I'm sure we will have more real soon. Just hope it comes during the day instead of the night. Of course, it's fun to wake up in the morning to find it all "white" outside too. *Smile*

The New Year is just about here. I'll be sooooo glad to say good-bye to 2007 and hope that 2008 will be much better.

Our race season will start in April and then I'll be busy running races and such. I sorta hope our winter lasts a bit longer this coming year so we can't race till the weather is better. Of course, I wish for this every year! *Smile* Starting so soon in the year always makes the race season just way to long. And then of course we have different problems along the way that has to do with some of the racers etc. and that makes the season seem even longer as well. With some of the changes that are going to take place this coming year/season, I hope 2008 will turn out to be one of our better race seasons.

Well....that's about all I have to say for tonight so guess I'll get this posted and go play a bit in PSP and see what I can come up with next.

No comments: