Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just Bows & Beads!!!



I always seem to need bows for my layouts. So, while I was working on a couple of layouts, I made a few extra different colors. It seems when I'm working on a layout I always have several different colors to see what looks the best with what I'm doing. Well, instead of just deleting them I figured I'd go ahead and post them here in case someone else is like me and just "has to have" a bunch of different bows in all sorts of colors! *Smile*

I hope someone will find a good use for these bows.
You may download them from the link below:

DOWNLOAD BOWS FROM HERE

Here are also some beads that I thought someone might be able to use. I made them vertical as well as horizontal.


You may download them from this link below:

DOWNLOAD BEADS FROM HERE

I guess that's about all I have for right now.

No comments: