Monday, March 3, 2008

~~Ever So Pink Quick Page~~

I would like to start off with saying Thank You to everyone that has taken the time to leave comments on 4shared when you download the different files that Emma or I have shared with you. I speak for both of us when I say we really appreciate those comments. Being new to all of this, it really touches our hearts to see those kind words.

I'd also like to make a comment about making comments on 4shared.......I think that a lot of times as we are looking for freebies we look at some of the older posts and figure they are old so no one will even know that a comment was posted, so why bother. Well, I don't think that really holds true. I know that I always look to see when the last download was and if there was a comment made and then of course I read those comments. *smile* I think that others that offer Freebies also may take a look to see just what activity is going on.

Here is a quick page that I have made with the "Ever So Pink" kit that I've been working on. Also, it's the same kit my friend Emma made a QP with. I'll be sharing the kit in the next day or so.
You may download this QP here DOWNLOAD QUICK PAGE HERE

This picture of our granddaughter is what inspired me to make this kit.

For the past year now, I have been planning out different pictures that I want to use for a memory book to give to her one day. This of course was long before I had started to make my own layouts etc. I was working on this memory book on Snapfish. Well, since I started they have changed things on their site and a lot of my pictures are missing. So, I have to start all over again. *sigh* I think this time I'll be using my own layouts and just use them to print the book for me.

I'd LOVE to hear any suggestions you may have on my layouts. Maybe some idea's on what I could do to make each page a bit different.

My next post will have links to the kit that goes with this QP, so feel free to come back to download that as well.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! What a little darling:) Great layout too.

Faith N Hope said...

Wow! so beautiful color and design! Thank you so much for your freebies!