Sunday, November 9, 2008

~~Birthday Quick Page-3~~


Well, it's not raining today in "not so sunny California".....but it sure did rain a lot last night! That's OK cuz we really need it. They say (not sure who "they" are) that we are going to have a cold and long winter this year. Good! I can handle the cold much better then the heat. *smile*

Yesterday I gave you a Quick Page from Emma's Birthday Kit. I decided to add a "title" to it because I was working on a LO for our grandson. I decided this morning that I'd go ahead and share this QP with you all just in case you might be able to use it too.
If you go back in my archives here, you will find that I had done another QP with this same kit....you are welcome to snag it if you like.

Don't forget.....Emma and I have another Blog for you to go and snag more things! *Smile* I will be uploading another QP that I have done. You will have to go over to that Blog to see and snag! *Smile*

OK.....so here is the QP you came for!
BIRTHDAY QP-3

Enjoy!!!
Hugs 'n Stuff,
LD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 10 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).