Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~~Green Stripes Calendar~~



OK....so I've not been very good so far at keeping this blog up. Real life seems to get in the way at times. *sigh* I have however made several different things to post, just haven't been able to sit down long enough to upload etc.
Tonight is quiet around here (finally) so thought I'd post this real fast.

I got the idea to put a full years calendar on a QP when a few years ago I had taken the grand kids to have pictures done. The company that I got the picture from also gave me a calendar with all the grand kids. I hung it here in my computer room and used it many times.
So.....I thought I'd make one for this year and see how it looked. It turned out just great when I printed it out. Now I'm sharing it with you all as well. Hope you can find a use for this.

Snag this 2009 Calendar HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 22 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Calendar post on Jan. 22, 2009. Thanks again.