Saturday, December 15, 2007

Been At It Again!


So.....today I decided that I was going to figure out how to make a few things on my own! I had the whole house to myself and was in the mood to play....so that's just what I did! *Smile*


I made everything on this LO except for the background paper. I know....it's nothing to write home to mom about, but I had fun and that's what this is all about...isn't it? *grin"


I have searched high and low on the net to find tutorials that will tell me how to make everything that I'd like to use in a LO.....haven't really had much luck at all. When I ask people where to look, they always tell me to go to the different scrap booking stores and usually those tuts are for Photoshop instead of PSP. So, I got to thinking....this has to be a lot like making tags or stationery. I've been doing both for years now so figured I'd use some of the knowledge I have from my tag and stat making days and just apply it to scrap booking. After all, it all is about the same concept as far as I can see. Needless to say, this is what I came up with. Not thrilled with it, but I proved to myself that I CAN do it!!! To be able to prove this to myself is the most important thing.
Next I'm going to work on something not about Christmas. I have tons and tons of pictures of our granddaughter and grandson....I want to use their pictures next to make some layouts. After I get them done, I'd like to have some scrapbooks printed up to give to their parents. Of course, I have this feeling this is going to take me a long time to get done seeing how I'm making everything myself.
OK....so this was my day of playing! Tomorrow I'm going to start something else.
CLICK ON TITLE TO DOWNLOAD IF YOU WANT THIS!
Later!

No comments: