Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sad News




I haven't felt like doing much these past couple of days.
Friday night I had a phone call telling me that a friend of mine had had a stroke and was not expected to make it through the weekend. He passed away yesterday (Sat.) afternoon.

The top photo is of my friend (Mark) and the bottom photo is of Mark and two other guys that we all ran around with back when we were kids.
These photos were taken in March of 2005. Mark hadn't see the other two guys in at least 15 years or better. I had hunted the two guys down and made arrangments for all of us to get together! *Smile*
On the left is Willie and on the far right is Tom. (They are brothers)
Who would have thought that this would be the last time those three would ever see each other again.

Will miss my buddy Mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. My Dh has lost about 1/2 of the friends he ran with "back in the day" such a sad thing.