Sunday, December 21, 2008

~~Blog Train Soon To Arrive~~



The gals that belong to "Design With Renee' Yahoo Group" have decided to do a "Blog Train" for New Year's.
It will start on Dec. 26, 2008 and go till ???
Please be sure to check back to follow this "train" to all the different sites.

I am hosting "Lori Ruth's" goodies here on my Blog because she doesn't have a site of her own just yet. She has made several Alpha's for everyone to use with all the other wonderful kits the gals have put together for you.

I wasn't going to do anything this time. But got to messing around with PS and PSP and ummmm sorta got carried away! *Smile* So.....there will be some things from me as well to snag.
Come back real soon to snag what Lori Ruth and I have and hop that train to all the other wonderful shares! I've seen what everyone has to offer and believe me....you will be thankful that you followed this "Train!" *smile*
Till Then.........!

No comments: