Friday, February 20, 2009

~~Slow To Post~~

Well.....the other day I came in the computer room to turn on my computer and it did nothing! There was no power to it at all. At first I thought maybe the power supply had gone out, or even the fan as it had been making noise for a year or so. I called my tech and he came by that night to pick it up. As it turned out....my hard drive was failing. There were a few other issues as well, so he replaced those hardware problems too. I feel like I now have a new computer! Needless to say, I have lost some things and am just trying to get what I can re-installed.

Why am I telling you all of this? Because I had done a couple more QP's to share, and lost the previews....so it's going to be a while before I get them up.

Last week we had snow here in "Sunny California".....yes you read correctly....SNOW!!! It was just BEAUTIFUL and I ran out and took a bunch of pictures as well. *smile* This part of CA that I live in gets snow every year, but every years it's always exciting for me just the same. *Smile*
This week has been rain, and now for the past two days sunshine. It's almost like Spring out there. They say we will have more rain this weekend. This is a good thing, because we really need it.

If you haven't noticed....to the right of my posts is a link to a new list I have started. You are all welcome to join.

Well....hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.......and check back soon for some new freebies.

Hugs 'n Stuff,
LD

No comments: