Sunday, November 4, 2007

My First Post

Well.....I think after reading all the help sections here I may have gotten this set up finally!
We will see once I save it and post it. To be honest....
I have NO clue what I'm doing! LOL
I plan on posting different blogs that have good digi-scrapbooking kits for FREE.
There of course may be some that you have to pay for, but I'll try to limit those.
I also plan to post links to sites where they
have good tutorials on making your
own quick pages, scrapbook kits, elements etc.
These will be for PSP.
I have joined a Yahoo Group that I think is going to be really good.
The gal writes different tutorials on how to do all the different
scrapbooking things that us Newbies wantta know!
I'm sooo excited tonight because I was able to make my very
first Quick Page all on my own!
I know, this sounds stupid, but I really didn't know how to do this on my own.
Heck, I didn't even know how to get a picture into a pre-made quickpage.
So...for me to learn both of those things in one day I feel really good! *Smile*
I don't know how often I'll come here to post.
That will of course depend on the time I have and what I find
while I'm out searching for new sites.
I hope to do better then I have in the past at keeping this
blog up.
Well, that's about all for me right now. I'm going to go
post this and see what it looks like.
Till next time..............!!!

No comments: