Saturday, November 24, 2007

This 'n That

OK so I've been trying to write this now for a couple of days. I'll get started and then something takes me away from here and then all my ideas are gone! *Smile*

I am sure you have noticed some new changes here on my blog. I wanted to just play around and see what I could put on here. The music player is at the bottom of the page, so if you don't like to listen to music....go turn it off. If you haven't already noticed by the songs that I have picked, I love that good 'ol Rock 'n Roll! Like they say "Rock 'n Roll will never die!" Boy isn't that the truth!

The other day I decided that I was going to learn how to make my own kits and elements. So I spent hours reading tutorials and trying different things. I think I have it pretty well all figured out, now to just spend the time to really make something that goes together. For some reason I tend to start out with "Pink" as the color for a kit. I'm not real sure why pink is the color cuz really I favor black and gold! *smile* It must just be a easy color for me to work with.


Here is a little sample of a few things I made.


Now that our race season is over, I have a bit more time to learn some of these things I've been wanting to learn. Racing season will start up next year way to soon for my liking and then I won't be able to spend much time playing around with all this stuff. I'd like to make a layout with "racing" as the theme. I have some photos of the "Harvest Race" that I'd like to use. Also some of our son with his trophies. One day these kids will look back on these pictures and say "Boy, mom sure did take a lot of pictures!" *Smile* Hopefully they will be glad that I made them stand there while I took those pictures!

I'm having a bit of problems with this blogger right now. I wanted to upload another picture and it's just not letting me. Guess I'll have to try it again later.

Well.....I'm going to get going. There's a few other things I need to get done and my day is flying past me.


Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.