Friday, November 9, 2007

Another Layout


OK....so I decided that I was going to once again try to make another layout and quick page. I don't know why but I keep heading for "Pink!" *smile*

Anyway I spent...... I don't know ... a hour or so working on this layout/quick page. For some reason, I feel it needs something else added, but I'm not sure what it is that is needed. This sure isn't like card making! It's a real challenge for me to do this new craft.

I have to admit, I really had a fun time making this layout and I was even smart and saved a blank QP in case I want to use it again! *clapping hands*

The pictures used are of our granddaughter last year at Thanksgiving. We had gone down to see my cousin and her granddaughter was there. The two girls got along sooo well together. I hope as years go on, they will remain friends and in touch with each other. I think "family ties" are very important.

Well, that's about all I have to chat about tonight. I think I'm going to find my way to bed. I've been staying up way to late these pass few weeks and it's starting to catch up to me.

Nite!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout! The ribbon along the bottom is so cute.

Emma's Creations said...

I think its lovely and doesn't need a thing added to it :o)